Are you passionate about Java, C#, Python, or another high-level programming language?
You could be perfect for
our fully funded Salesforce cross-training programme. Who is Revolent?
Revolent will help you work towards two prestigious Salesforce Certifications, coach you in soft business skills, and then find you a job in an organisation utilising Salesforce. No other Salesforce education programme in the world comes with a guaranteed job at the end.
We provide a fast-track route into Salesforce for those with a background in IT, programming, application or software development. Our intensive nine-week training course, endorsed by Salesforce, will build upon the skills you've already learned in your programming career to transform you into a certified Salesforce Administrator and Developer.
Our training course begins on the 11th May 2020 in our London office. After completing the initial training, you will be placed with one or more of our Salesforce clients across the UK to work in a practical environment. We're the global leader in Salesforce recruitment, and the unique relationships we hold with Salesforce Partners and customers will prove invaluable for your career development. The ideal applicant for our cross-training programme
What's in it for you after cross-training into Salesforce?
- Salesforce's functional and easy-to-navigate user interface is the reason why the platform is embraced across a range of industries. This widespread application requires professionals to approach new challenges with ideas and enthusiasm. Salesforce is truly a platform without limits, and is utilised by workplaces around the globe.
- We also value good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical ability, and flexibility in travelling to meet and work with clients when required.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Katie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me on 0191 594 9740. Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
- Fully funded Salesforce Admin Certification and Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification; two prestigious accreditation's that will immediately increase your value as a development professional.
- Practical experience using the world's number one CRM in a commercial environment.
- Professional skills development, mentoring, and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of a cutting-edge business technology with a number of prestigious career paths to choose from where earning potential for new starters is around £65k a year or £400 - £600 per day as a contractor.
- Unique networking opportunities with organisations across a wide range of industries.