Sr Salesforce Developer - Salt Lake City, UT - Competitive Pay - Career Growth
My client has an incredible opportunity for an available, experienced developer in Salesforce Lightning. This client is in need for an innovative candidate to step into this role and cultivate a top-notch CRM system that leverages multiple Clouds. The contract length of this project is 6 months with potential to extend.
- Lead in the CRM customization process using Apex and Lightning.
- Create solutions within the company vision.
- Communicate and seek opportunities for improvement by working with executives and other developers.
- Immediately oversee Salesforce specs, processes, app design configuration, and testing and release management.
- Actively search for ways to attain leverage in Salesforce to increase productivity gains.
- Develop custom solutions in VisualForce, Apex, Java, and other technologies.
- You have extensive experience in Lightning.
- You've held previous development responsibilities that required customizing APEX triggers.
- You have strong communication and writing skills.
- Preferred Developer and Administration certifications.
- You have a thorough understanding of Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds.
- You live in SLC/Utah
- Will be remote position to start - opportunity to continue remote.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Advanced Salesforce org that will expand your skill-set.
Please contact Kendall Kimbrough at 303-558-4376 or email@example.com
to gain more information about the position and fast-track your application.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4376. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.