Salesforce Developer- Dublin- up to €70,000 & Benefits
My client based in Dublin is now looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team.
You will play an important role within the team and will be mainly working on the implementation of Field Service Lightning.Skills & Qualifications
- Essential to have knowledge and experience working with the core Field Service Lightning features
- Expertise with Visualforce, Apex
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST)
- Certifications are desirable
- Flexible Working Policy
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holidays per year
- Competitive basic salary
- Career development and support
To be considered for this role call Paula Grovu on 02038087297 or email at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users