Salesforce Developer - Financial ServicesJob Description
This position presents the opportunity to work directly as full-stack Salesforce Developer for a globally renowned End User in the financial services industry. You will be given the responsibility of taking full control of the development environment for all of their Salesforce implementations, analysing where improvements need to be made, designing effective solutions alongside the architecture team and developing and testing your implementations using development best practices. This company have won many awards for their dynamic and progressive working environments, so if you are keen for a great work-life balance then this is the perfect role for you!
Moreover, within this position you will be provided with a fantastic opportunity to progress in your career and establish yourself as a lead developer within the company. There are plans for further growth in terms of development specifically and as a Senior Developer this offers a great opportunity for you to become Line Manager for your own small team within a short period of time!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Analyse and single out key areas of our current Salesforce implementation that need to be improved upon and added to
- Select key areas of the business that could be improved via the implementation of new Salesforce integration
- Get involved in the design process alongside our architecture team to create leading designs
- Develop and test your code, using regular coding reviews in order to follow best coding practices
- Help with mentoring of more junior developers within the team, leading to managerial responsibilities down the line if in line with your own aspirations
- Multiple Salesforce Certifications, particularly Platform Developer
- Experience of implementing Lightning Web Components would be ideal
- Agile development exposure
- Strong communication skills
- Background in Object-Oriented Programming with Java or .NET would be ideal
- Fantastic salary on offer
- Annual bonus
- Up to 33 days' holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
If you would be interested to find out more then apply below.
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.