Senior Salesforce Developer - $110-$130K - Arlington, VA
A Salesforce End-User in Virginia is looking to add a Sr. Salesforce Developer to their team. This position calls for a Technical expert who has a proven ability to code Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components from scratch. If you have experience with Lightning Web Components that's a huge plus. If you have experience mentoring Junior Developers that would be a huge plus.
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning required
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Develop custom solution and interfaces
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Experience with Salesforce API's (REST/SOAP)
- Platform Developer I certification highly preferred but not required
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Developer /Salesforce.com/Developer/Virginia/Arlington