Lead Salesforce Developer - $120-$140K - Columbia, MD
A Salesforce End-User in Virginia is looking to add a Lead Salesforce Developer to their team. This position requires a proven ability to code Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components from scratch. Experience leading a technical team of 3+ resources is preferred. This position requires Salesforce API (REST/SOAP) experience as you will be integrating a Legacy system with Salesforce.
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
- Must be an expert with Lightning Components
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a salesforce.com implementation
- Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and design patterns are being used which are appropriate for the project
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Develop integrations using Salesforce integration patterns
- Experience with Salesforce API's (REST/SOAP)
- Platform Developer I certification highly preferred but not required
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Developer /Salesforce.com/Developer/DC/Maryland