A unique opportunity has arisen at one of our long-term clients. An intriguing venture to join an established, leading Scandinavian partner in their new Salesforce department.
You will join an existing CRM team offering your specific Salesforce expertise to the company, colleagues and clients alike working closely with customers from both the company's office and occasionally on site in the local Oslo area.
Role: Salesforce Developer
Salary: 650-850k NOK (depending on experience)
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Scandinavian language fluency
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
For further information on this role or any other Salesforce opportunities, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.