Salesforce Solutions Architect - San Francisco, CA
- 3+ years Salesforce experience in a similar role
- Experience/ willingness to be responsible for all user profiles, creating dashboards, reports, workflows, etc.
- Experience building architectural solutions
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce business systems and processes
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Experience working hands on with custom objects, fields, and validation rules
- Salesforce Certifications preferred (Admin, Advanced Admin)
Salary is flexible dependent on experience. Client is willing to offer remote flexibility but ONLY for candidates local to the area.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 480-530-2019. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.