Salesforce Developer- Manchester-up to £65,000 & Benefits
My client is looking to get on board an experienced Salesforce Developer who will be in charge of the coding application solutions on the Salesforce
platform.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Developing Custom Applications
- Requirement gathering, design, implementation, testing and deployment stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Salesforce integrations
- Performance testing on applications before production environment push.
- Required to be proficient on both Classic and Lightning versions
- Experience within a Salesforce Developer role is essential
- Knowledge and experience of Visualforce, APEX, Lightning components, Process Builder, Web Services
- Integration experience is beneficial but not essential
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Competitive salary
To be considered for this role send your CV at email@example.com, or call Paula on 020 3808 7297. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.