Working with a Salesforce partner, they require their Salesforce Developers to hit the ground running. They work with enterprise Salesforce customers, so a chance to get a household name on your CV.
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, the successful candidate will be able to work from home.
It's a 6-month initial contract with the view of extension. Immediate start is on offer, however, they can wait for any notice periods to be served.
You will need:
- Proven experience in Salesforce delivery
- Strong hands on experience with Salesforce development: Apex, Lightning & Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Experience with Salesforce Community & Service Cloud
- Strong customer-facing experience - maintain and build relationships
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Salesforce Platform Development I or
- Salesforce Platform Development II
Full and current Australian working rights are required for this role.