Sr. Salesforce Business AnalystSalary:
$90,000 - $120,000Location:
June 23, 2020Reference:
A growing end user in the Manufacturing space is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to manage their internal database and create and implement new strategies on the Salesforce platform. This opportunity is based out of the Hartford, CT area and would require this person to be onsite. The ideal candidate will have worked on the Salesforce platform for 3+ years, have experience gathering requirements and configuring Sales and Service Cloud. This is an opportunity to teach and train other employees and users on the best uses for Salesforce. Responsibilities/Requirements
- 2+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Sales and Service Cloud experience are a huge plus
- Ability to gather requirements from stakeholders, and configure changes in the Salesforce platform
- Liaison between business and IT departments
- Ability to create custom applications, configuration, analysis, data loading, workflows
- Support individual business units, including Executives, in dashboard and report creation
- Admin 201 certified is a big plus
- Ability to manage internal database
- Ability to work in a team environment and train employees on best practices
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and complete projects on time and on budget
- Great communication skills
- Work/life balance.
- Dynamic culture
- Comprehensive benefits plan including PTO, and matching 401K
This company is looking to fill this role IMMEDIATELY and it will not be on the market much longer! Our client is offering a top notch compensation package and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic environment. Apply now!
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Danny by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.