Salesforce SpringCM Developer
Looking for a SpringCM Developer to join our team!
This role will be responsible for the technical development on the Salesforce.com platform. You will have worked with AppExchange applications such as Docusign / SpringCM alongside of Salesforce. This person may come from a Devops background or Full Stack Development background as well.
What You'll Do:
* Integrate DocuSign CLM document generation and workflow into your apps
* Provide technical support in Salesforce.com for end users and stakeholder groups
* Work as the single technical point of contact focusing on Salesforce.com and DS (SpringCM, eSign and CLM)
* Implement new use cases and workflows within the DocuSign CLM system, and manage integrations between DocuSign and other Enterprise Apps
* Integrate Docusign CLM document generation and workflow into apps
* Collaborate with the Salesforce application development team while working on salesforce technical support
* 3+ years of experience in IT applications emphasising Salesforce.com configuration, customization and Support.
* Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce is required.
* Experience working on and supporting AppExchange applications like DocuSign CLM (SpringCM) or other content management systems, ServiceNow, DocuSign eSign, Salesforce CPQ etc.
* Understanding of DocuSign CLM; document/content management and/or workflow systems and their application to business process improvement