You will have a chance to work on many projects, complicated environments, and uncover business problems. We are looking for a strong Salesforce BA/Admin to join the team and work along side Salesforce developers, Salesforce Admin, and Solutions Architect. You will be working on the Sales, Service, Communities Cloud.
Salary based on experience.
Interviews are happening this week and next.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop user roles, workflows, and system configurations
- Perform custom system development, integration and customization
- Testing functionalities in a sandbox environment
- Monitor data cleanup, field mapping, and data accuracy
- Create custom objects such as page layouts, analytic dashboards, record types and reports.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience with Salesforce clouds (Marketing, Sales, Service, Communities)
- Experience in data migrations and integration's with Salesforce
- SQL, SOQL, Data management
- 2+ years experience developing solutions in Salesforce CRM and the force.com platform.
You can contact Michelle Ibrahim for quickest response at M.email@example.com
, with a copy of your resume.Mason Frank:
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 949-688-2231