MuleSoft Lead Architect - Remote - $90/hour
This rapidly growing, multi-billion dollar organization is seeking a MuleSoft Lead Architect to utilize their expertise to design and implement highly-functional, API-led integration solutions. This position will lead large projects focused on increasing efficiency across the organization through MuleSoft migrations and implementations. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as technical lead on projects
- Mentor others in MuleSoft technologies
- Collaborate across departments to design and implement API layers
- Take leadership on architecture and design of integration
- 5+ years of experience in the integration area
- 3+ years of experience in MuleSoft API development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership abilities
- MuleSoft Architect Certification
- Java coding experience
- Oracle SOA Suite experience
- AWS experience
This position will not offer sponsorship.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, contact Steven Hix at (704) 247-5574 (ext 5574) or via email at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce/MuleSoft recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce/MuleSoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/MuleSoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce/MuleSoft market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted at (704) 247-5574 (ext 5574) or firstname.lastname@example.org.