Remote contract-to-hire opportunity for a skilled Pardot Marketing Automation Expert in PA/NJ/NYC to engage with mid size, passionate Salesforce end user to support an existing Pardot instance - this position is centered around configuring the existing Pardot instance and supporting user adoption.
6 month contract-to-hire - 40 hrs/week
- Pardot certification highly
- 2+ years Marketing Automation
- 2+ years Pardot - implementation and integration
- campaigns, domains, marketing, email marketing, lead management
- drip campaigns, drip logic, custom template design and creation, a/b testing, segmentation lists
- data management and import/migration, automation rules, link tracking
- 2+ years Marketing automation process analysis, solution design, optimization
- 2+ years Landing pages, forms, reporting, setup, dashboards, platform auditing
- 2+ years Marketing and campaign management
- 2+ years email marketing, email blasts, email campaigns
- 2+ years Opportunity Management
- 2+ years Salesforce and Pardot implementations and integrations, end user support, training, troubleshooting, UAT
- 2+ years Salesforce experience - customization, configuration, integrations Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for consideration - interviews are ongoing and this position is hiring urgently!