Salesforce Administrator - Buffalo, NY $70K - $85K
Looking to grow your Salesforce career at a company with a dynamic and innovative culture, fast paced, and learning conducive environment? If so, this should not be under your radar! As a Administrator, apart of an expanding team, you will be required to support various departments, improve processes with declarative development, enhance system functionality, and implement best practices. The responsibilities for this role include managing the day to day operations of the Salesforce system to meet business requirements. You will be given a high level of responsibility while enjoying a level of flexibility.
As a Admin, you utilize your skills to make salesforce services and tasks run smooth for end-users, and business units. This role will enable you the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success and continuous improvement of business processes.Salesforce Administrator - Buffalo, NY $70K - $85K
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a Salesforce admins preferred
- Configuration experience is a MUST
- Provide strategic consulting of best practices, training programs, and the use of CRM applications to end users
- Salesforce certified ADM 201 strongly desired and Advanced ADM Cert major bonus
- Proficiency with salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas
- Function with teams across the enterprise including Sales, Marketing, Operations, IT and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties
- Experience in implementation projects using Agile methods and practices, preferred
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within Salesforce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners.
- Facilitate business process review workshops and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements
- Strong compensation package inc. bonus
- Remote flexibility (Work Life Balance!)
- Full health benefits including health, vision, dental
- Pension & 401K
- Gym Membership
This position offers an invaluable opportunity to learn and develop your career within a dynamic environment. If you're interested Apply now to get an immediate email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 212-594-1495 EXT:3190
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy