Salesforce Project Manager, Los Angeles, CA. (Near Glendale) -
Salary: $120,000-160,000- Lakewood, CA. On Site Role (remote flexibility for COVID-19)
A Salesforce user in the area is looking for someone to be a member of one of the leading technological companies in the world. This is an amazing opportunity for Salesforce Project Managers with 3+ years of Salesforce and CPQ experience. The are actively interviewing and for the right candidate they will move very quickly. You will receive:
- A competitive salary and full benefits ranging from $120,000-$160,000
- Exciting project working with a great team.
- Great location in Southern California in the greater Los Angeles area.
Your role and responsibilities here will consist of:
- Collaborative work place culture.
- Supporting the implementation of CPQ within the Salesforce platform and working to maintain and develop it's day to day operations to ensure it's services and systems function successfully.
- Being prepared to handle the sophisticated workflow development in the program as well as handle external components.
- Documenting system design and testing web services.
You will be a great fit if:
- Using your experience with Salesforce and managing teams.
- Have the skills to effectively communicate with IT departments and business users.
- Have active Salesforce certifications
- Have hands on experience with CPQ.
- You are skilled at data migration and integration
They are interviewing as soon as possible! To fast track your application for this opportunity, please contact Andrew Verdin at email@example.com
or call at (949) 688-2208.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment, advertising more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2208. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce opportunities. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.