Salesforce Architect - Fully Remote - San Francisco
Leadership role at collaborative start up offering diverse opportunities in Salesforce architecture
Roles and Responsibilities
- highly autonomous role offering opportunities in troubleshooting existing Salesforce processes + aiding with business analysis and scaling
- work under the vice president of engineering and help him expand a growing team
- Implement CRM/SFDC and plan for future integration
- lead a project in legacy functionality removal.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- You have 3+ years experience in a similar role
- You have a solid knowledge of SQL
- You are adept at DB design with great attention to detail
- You have experience with full life cycle project management
- You have superb communication skills and ability to work well with a team
This position offers generous PTO, commuter benefits, team happy hours, and excellent health, vision and dental insurance.
For all inquiries, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!