This client is looking for a mid-level Salesforce administrator with 3-5 years of utilising the platform to help grow it and ensure the business requirements are being met and turned into technical solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Helping a team a developer implement new applications
- Maintain the current Salesforce platform
- Help ensure maximum potential of Salesforce platform
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience within Salesforce
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with Marketing software (Pardot, Marketo)
- Salesforce Certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator)
U.S Citizens or Green Card holders strongly encouraged to apply.
- 401k match
- Health, Dental, Rx and Vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED
Mason Frank International is a global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org