Salesforce Senior Consultant | Chandler, AZ | $130k-$150k | Bonus, SF Certifications, RemoteSalary:
May 27, 2020
As a Salesforce Senior Consultant for our clients award winning medium sized company, you will take charge in business-facing responsibilities as well as management of the developmental team. Oversight of a team of hand-picked salesforce professionals will be an important aspect of the role, so you will have the opportunity to lead and build valuable relationships.
Qualifications we prefer -
- Be a communication point for the team and maintain customer connections
- Understand specific needs of the company and be able to proactively create solutions to be implemented by operations teams
- Comprehensive understanding of technical needs during developmental phase
- Analyze ongoing metrics to ensure alignment with intended project scope
- Create and maintain a dependable relationship with important accounts, marquee stakeholders and third party benefactors
- Articulate progress goals and achievement of goals on a monthly and quarterly basis to third party benefactors
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($130k-$150k) with an annual bonus as well as a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your highly compensated position as a Salesforce Senior Consultant.
**In order to be considered for this opportunity as a preferred candidate, contact me at 303-558-4343 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.