CRM Manager - Manufacturing Company - Birmingham
I am currently working with a global manufacturing company who are seeking a Salesforce CRM Manager to join their expert Salesforce team based in Birmingham. This role would be a great fit for any CRM Managers who are looking for progression as we have a proven track record with candidates within this company who have seen promotion within a few years.
Furthermore, my client are very open when it comes to remote flexibility, with the option to work from home for up to 4 days a week in place. Within this role you will be managing the current Salesforce instance across both Sales and Marketing teams, so there is a lot of work for you to oversee and get your teeth stuck into!
Role & Responsibilities
- Create the European-wide roadmap for the current Salesforce implementation
- Align all current development and administration SMEs across Europe to ensure that delivery is meeting requirements
- Manage budgets and timeline of projects
- Find new features that can be added to the platform, keeping up to date with all new Salesforce releases and how they can apply to the products at hand
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that stakeholder requirements are being met and exceeded to improve our CRM systems company-wide
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of managing a Salesforce team, ideally across a global reach
- Previous experience of managing developers
- Strong communication skills to ensure that global teams are compliant
- Stakeholder management skills so that requirements gathering is carried out efficiently and effectively
- Expert Agile and Scrum knowledge
- Fantastic starting salary
- £5,000 car allowance in cash
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic progression opportunities, our last placement has now been promoted making room for this role!
If you would be interested to find out more then apply below or get in touch with Tom Atkinson to speed up your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.