Lead Salesforce Developer- $130-150K - Washington, DC (Remote)
A Salesforce ISV is looking to add a Lead Salesforce Developer to their team. You will responsible for the end to end development of custom applications for Salesforce and integrations for their internal platform. You must also be comfortable supporting external clients and implementing managed package installations and configurations.
- 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- Experience building enterprise ISV applications is a huge plus
- Experience with Salesforce API's (REST/SOAP/JSON/XML)
- Proven ability to code Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components from scratch
- Certified Platform Developer I is highly preferred and Platform Developer II is a big plus
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Developer /Salesforce.com/Architect/Washington DC/ISV