- 2+ years in a Salesforce architectural role
- 5+ years working with the Salesforce Platform
- 3+ years in a developer role
- BA/BS in information technology, computer science, or an analogous field
- CPQ (Steel Brick) certification is a plus
- Lightning web components experience
- SFDC technical architect certification
This position offers a competitive compensation package including 401k match, benefits, and performance-based bonus structure. The base salary is negotiable based on experience ($165k-185k). Don't hesitate to reach out!