Marketing Automation Lead - Pardot
The organisation are a public company that have offices based both in the UK and overseas. They are currently using Salesforce and Pardot
and are on the lookout for a Marketing Automation Lead
to take ownership in these key areas.
As the Marketing Automation Lead
you will be working closely with both the marketing and sales teams when it comes down to training them on how to use the Pardot
platform. A key part of this role will be to take ownership of the reporting responsibilities on Pardot
like building out custom dashboards
to present to senior stakeholders. You will also be measuring SQL/MQLs
through Pardot and Salesforce's
analytics features. In this role you will be mainly using the platforms in a technical/administrative capacity, at the same time you will also be using the engagement studio
in a more hands-on capacity to build lead nurturing programmes.
- Previous experience in a Marketing Automation focused role is essential
- Knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce is also a must-have
- Stakeholder Management skills (Director level and above)
- Experience using the Engagement studio for building out lead nurture programmes
- Strong Salesforce and Pardot analytical skills for measuring MQLs and SQLs
- Salesforce certifications aren't an absolute must but if you have them great!
The company I'm working with is a fast-growing publicly listed company that provides a service dedicated to bettering the lives of others. The company have quite a fun culture and often have social events and company incentives. Amongst the many benefits this organisation offers staff, they are also happy to pay for training and certifications on Pardot
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone 0207 337 898