Washington DC Salary:
$75K-105K/annually - remote flexibility, full benefits, paid time off, 401KJob Description & Responsibilities:
A Salesforce end user is actively in need of a Salesforce Administrator in Washington DC. This person will be on a team of Salesforce professionals and will assist users in learning the best practices on the platform as well as handling essential Salesforce Administrator duties.
This candidate should have at least two-years of Salesforce Administration experience with workflows, dashboards, reports and custom objects. Experience in the Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds are a must for this position. Salesforce certifications and strong configuration experience are preferred.
This position is only available to US Citizens or Green Card holders at this time due to potential clearance levels.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties & Skills:
- Serve as primary administrator for Salesforce platform
- Salesforce configuration
- Experience with workflows, reports, dashboards, Process Builder, Flow
- Understanding of data quality and design
- Prior experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Troubleshoot tech issues
- Mentor and train in-house users across Salesforce platformEducation & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related area
- Prior experience in overseeing development with Salesforce
- Prior experience with CRM platforms
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598