As a Salesforce Developer for our clients award winning company, you will advance and reinforce the integration of third party apps used by company partners. You will also be a key part of the supervision of key company metrics and analytics and have the chance to work on a full life cycle project.
Qualifications we prefer:
- 4+ years in a Salesforce developmental role
- BA/BS in information technology, computer science, or analogous field
- 2+ years Salesforce Communities Cloud
- Lightning web components experience
- SFDC developer certification
- Develop operating system elucidation for consumer contentment
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Comprehensive understanding of technical needs during developmental phase
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($135k-$155k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Developer.