Marketing Automation Executive - London
As a Marketing Automation Executive,
you will be heavily involved in taking ownership of the strategic and technical operations relating to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
A main part of the role would be to work with a Marketing Automaton Manager
to build out complex customer journeys
through Salesforce Marketing Cloud
. The key focus of this role is to take ownership of campaigns that are sent out to select regions from both a strategic and a hands-on capacity.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud in a professional setting
- Experience using a wide range of studios and builders available on Salesforce Marketing Cloud such as Email studio, Journey builder
- Good knowledge of coding languages such as SQL for querying data and using AMPscript for setting up content blocks and personalisation within emails
- A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification would be ideal but not essential!
The company itself are a fast-growing organisation in their industry and have quite a strong presence in mainland Europe and are tapping into the UK Market. This organisation are very heavily invested in Salesforce
technology and this is demonstrated as they have recently hired a Marketing Automation Manager
and they are building out a UK Marketing Automation
team that this role will be a key part of.
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone - 0207 337 898