Salesforce Admin/Dev - Frisco, Texas
My client is looking to add a Salesforce Administrator / Developer to join their IT team onsite in their North Dallas location! In this role, you will be collaborating with stakeholders to identify develop and deploy new business processes and best practices for their exisitng Salesforce platform. Required Skills
U.S Citizens or Green Card holders strongly encouraged to apply.
- 4+ years Advanced Salesforce Administration experience
- 2+ years Salesforce Development experience
- A deep understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work with stakeholders to deliver solutions
- Translate the requirements of the business into technical terms
- Utilize the Salesforce platform and develop APEX solutions
- Other programming languages such as .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Admin functions such as creating new users, adding fields, configuring field settings
- Salesforce Certifications - Platform Developer, App Builder, other advanced certifications
Mason Frank International is a global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.