Salesforce Administrator | Beaverton, OR | $80k-$100k | Benefits, Remote FlexSalary:
July 15, 2020
As a Salesforce Administrator for our clients' award winning company, you will analyze key data points and metrics in order to progress the completion of a platform integration. You will also be a key in reporting to a project manager and making proactive contributions and suggestions on how to best fit this clients' needs.
Qualifications we prefer:
- 3+ years experience with the SFDC platform
- 2+ years experience with service cloud
- Field Service Lightning strongly preferred
- BA/BS in information technology, computer science, or analogous research-heavy field
- Experience using marketing automation tools (such as quip) a plus
- Marketing cloud experience a plus
- SFDC Administrator certification required
- Elucidate the needs of the end users and implement customizations for consumer contentment
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further the development of the Salesforce platform
- Comprehensive understanding of administrative needs to allow high performance
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($80k-$100k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Developer.
**In order to be considered for this opportunity as a preferred candidate, contact me at 303-558-4343 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.