Salesforce Technical Consultant
One of our main clients, a leading Scandinavian Salesforce partner have requested a talented Technical Consultant eager to further their career alongside the company working with and on some of the most interesting clients/projects in the country. Working within a flat, non-hierarchical structure the organisation offers unrivalled support when it comes to their employees personal and professional growth
Role: Salesforce Technical Consultant
Location: Mainly Oslo (flexible)
Salary: 650k-800k NOK (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, configuring and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- 3+ years Salesforce implementation experience
- Relevant certifications, builder, consultant, architect
- Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing, Finance etc
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Scandinavian language fluency
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
For further information on this role or any other Salesforce opportunities, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.