Salesforce Administrator & Business Analyst with Marketing Cloud Experience - Los Angeles, CA. $90k-$115,000.
At this company as a Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst you wil have an opportunity to join an organization who is investing in their Salesforce team. You will be a part of exciting projects and will have room to grow within the organization. They provide excellent benefits, competitive pay, and are looking for someone to start right away. Here you will receive:
- A strong starting salary and full benefits ranging from $90,000-$115,000
- An opportunity for growth
- Great team work environment
- Ideal location in Southern California with some remote flexibility
Your job here will be a full-time position in the Los Angeles office and you will be participating in supporting implementation of the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions, meet project requirements, and operational efficiency.Responsibilities include:
You will be a great fit if you:
- Working closely to collaborate with managers, end-users, and other IT teams to design effective project strategies
- Ensuring efficiency and optimal performance throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Development and implementation of the new system, ongoing daily support and maintenance
- Are professionally experienced applying practices and have Admin and BA experience with Salesforce.
- Have strong experience with the Marketing Cloud
- Have experience with declarative coding APEX and Visualforce
- Have the skills to effectively communicate with IT departments and business users.
They are interviewing as soon as possible! To fast track your application for this opportunity, please contact Andrew Verdin at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at (949) 688-2208.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment, advertising more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2208. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce opportunities. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.