Salesforce Developer The Role
This individual will work in a well-coordinated team environment that focuses their time on designing, developing and coming up with solutions compatible with our Salesforce platform. This individual will work on a code to address certain requirements such as custom features and functionally, automation of business processes and/or including third party systems. This role requires an individual to be seen as someone with the desire to grow and the ability to learn new ideas and concepts. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Building, testing and delivering Salesforce features
- Including 3rd party participants
- Come up with solutions to support business functions and meet objectives
- The capability to individually acquire development requirements and execute on development.
- Offer support for new and existing Salesforce applications that are under development
- Make sure that application changes meet business needs
- Generate documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- 2 years of B2B Commerce/CloudCraze Involvement
- 4 or more years of Salesforce Advancement encounter (Pinnacle, Lightning, Streams, Approval Rules, Endorsement Rules and SOQL)
- Knowledge of security concepts (verification, single-sign on etc.)
- Experience coordinating Salesforce with 3rd party applications
- Experience working in a fast-paced dexterous development environment
If you are looking to apply your Salesforce experience to a new opportunity with a growing organization don't hesitate to get in touch if you would be interested in having a confidential chat about this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your most updated CV to Aubrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aubrey at 312-651-3034.
Mason Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.