As a Salesforce Technical Architect for our clients award winning company, you will advance and reinforce the proliferation of the existing Salesforce instance and oversee design and integration of third party apps and customizations used by company partners. You will also be a key part of the supervision of key company metrics and analytics and have the chance to work on a full life cycle project.
Qualifications we prefer:
- 5+ years in a Salesforce Architectural role
- Developer platform I or II certifications required, Platform App Builder or Advanced Admin Certifications are bonus points
- 9+ years of experience on the Salesforce Platform with vast majority spent in a technical role
- Must be heavily experienced with Apex codes and Lightning Web Development
- Proven ability to work as an integral part of a team in various new Salesforce instances
- Technical Architect Certification is PREFERRED but not required
- Evolve current Salesforce instance via Technical machinations that match business needs
- Apply previous Salesforce instance design experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Comprehensive understanding of technical needs during developmental phase and oversee the development of new customizations and integrations
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($200k-$225k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Developer.
**In order to be considered for this opportunity as a preferred candidate, contact me at 303-558-4343 or send your resume to email@example.com