Technical Architect - Financial Institution - Central London/Remote - 6 month contract - 650 DR
I have a fantastic contract opportunity for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join a global industry-leading Technology business with a strong presence in both EMEA and the US.
This is an important role that offers direct exposure to the major stakeholders within the project from the outset.
The successful Salesforce Technical Architect will be working closely with senior stakeholders and the Implementation team to help with the design and integration of the Salesforce platform.
Due to the current climate, this is a fully remote contract until the offices re-open with an option to work within the office 1 day a week. Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Project delivery from scoping through to gathering requirements, building, testing, and deployment
- work closely with the Salesforce development team assisting with shortfalls
- Support and maintain the platform with constant development and customisation
- Develop from ad-hoc requirements as and when the business needs them
- Perform mass data updates to the CRM data
- Keep up to date with the new Salesforce releases and suggest ways of using Salesforce best practices to improve the current processes
- Strong hands-on experience developing Salesforce
- Extensive experience using and developing Apex and Visualforce code
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Salesforce Technical Architect to be part of an exciting Greenfield project from start to finish showcasing your experience implementing the Salesforce platform with best practices. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply for this role.