This client is in the health care industry and has become increasingly busy during this unprecedented time. They are looking to bring on more people to their team to help with their increasing workload. Specifically, they are looking for a Salesforce developer who can help them manage their projects. For now, this will be a remote role, but the candidate will be expected to return when able to do so.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop in Salesforce programming languages such as Apex, Visualforce, Web Services, and SOQL
- Develop customised solutions within Salesforce
- Design, code, and implement Salesforce applications
- Test the stability and functionality of the application.
Skills & Qualifications
U.S Citizens or Green Card holders strongly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Salesforce as a Developer
- Experience with Del Boomi and CTI integrations are a big plus
- Experience with Apex and Lightning
- Coding experience required
- Salesforce Certifications: Platform Developer, Platform App Builder, Developer
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED
Mason Frank International is a global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org