Tableau Developer - Boston, MA
Become an integral part of the business intelligence unit and help deliver the analytical goals of the Sales and Revenue Operations team across the globe. In day to day operations you will be working with internal stakeholders to create and maintain performance dashboards for necessary company KPI's. The developer will have many professional development and growth opportunities within our growing team and have access to direct reports in the rapid growth of the organization. Be a part of a best-in-class organization using cutting-edge technology to drive business results.Responsibilities in this role include:
Requirements for this role:
- Requirement gathering, translating business needs to research designs
- Leveraging Tableau to create reports and dashboards
- Executive reporting of sales; sales achievement, pipeline health, campaign tracking and analysis
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Provide recommendations to the business by interpreting disparate data and translating requirements to deliver relevant and impactful results
- Develop an understanding of all data contained in multiple databases and source systems
Nice to have:
- Experience working in business analytics and/or business intelligence roles
- Advanced experience working with data visualization tool Tableau
- Experience with Database Operations
- Knowledgeable and experience with CRM applications
- Building queries, SQL, database management experience
- Independently manage multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Excel VBA
- Experience with other data visualization tools (PowerBI, Looker, Etc.)
- Experience with data modeling and schema design
- Exposure to Tableau Server
Apply through this Ad or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (646) 863 7576 to take advantage of this highly sought after opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Tableau Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Tableau market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tableau jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Tableau market and some of the opportunities that are available, feel free to reach out!