We Are Growing!
We are recruiting for a Business Development Representative to join our growing team! You will be producing leads, qualifying sales opportunities, setting appointments and delivering support in outlining of sales proposals. Role and Responsibilities
As a Business Analyst, you play a significant role with tasks that can start at breaking down a client's issues or objectives and interviewing key client stakeholders to providing the right direction and creating presentations.
You will actively be engaged in both strategic advisory and transformation projects.Responsibilities include:
- Work directly with our clients contributing consulting services outlined to help them solve their most complicated business and technology issues
- Bring in exceptional client results, honest client personnel, arrange work plans, facilitate client teams to carry through recommendations
- Make conclusions from the market / industry trends, client issues and maintain go to market initiatives for the company
- Be a factor in research, design and writing of the articles/whitepapers and participate well with a team
- Maintain business development projects in the formation of gathering best practices for RFI/RFP responses and writing proposals
- Healthcare industry experience
- 3-5 years of BA/functional consulting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Consulting experience