Salesforce Administrator - Computer Software - Central London/Remote - 4-month contract - 450 DR
I have a fantastic contract opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator to join a rapidly growing Computer Software business with a strong pipeline of clients and new businesses throughout the UK.
This is a key role that with give the successful Salesforce Administrator hands-on exposure to working with an array of clients from different backgrounds.
The successful Salesforce Administrator will be working closely with the wider team to help and maintain the Salesforce platform
Due to the current climate, this is a fully remote contract until the offices re-open with an option to work within the office 2 days a week. Key Responsibilities and Skills
- proactively take control of monitoring incoming ticketing queries from end clients
- Creating templates and walkthroughs to help users understand CRM more efficiently
- Documenting any system changes to help solve user issues
- Maintain and configure workflows, process builder and dashboards
- Work with the wider team to ensure integration's and implementations are on time
- Ideally 2+ years Salesforce Administrator experience
- Good working knowledge of Sales & Service cloud
- Strong communication skills
- Salesforce Administrator certified
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to be part of an exciting journey with the business as they go through a key period of growth along with showcasing your ability and knowledge of the Salesforce platform. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org