Salesforce Technical Business Analyst, Los Angeles, CA. Salary: $120,000 - $135,000 - Finance Industry Experience Required
A Salesforce user in the area is looking for someone to be a Salesforce Technical Business Analyst for their team. Experience in the financial industry is required. If you have over 3 years of Salesforce experience and thrive in collaborative environments, this could be a great role for you. You will receive:
Your role and responsibilities here will consist of:
- Salary: $120,000-$135,000
- An opportunity for advancement and growth
- Great benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, onsite gym, Great workplace culture
- Remote Flexibility
You will be a great fit if:
- Supporting the implementation of the Salesforce platform and working to integrate and develop it's day to day operations to ensure it's services and systems function successfully.
- Being prepared to handle the sophisticated workflow development in the program as well as handle external components.
- Documenting system design and testing web services.
- Using your experience with APEX
- Are professionally experienced applying practices and have development experience with Salesforce.
- Have experience with workflows, dashboards, and custom objects.
- You are skilled at permission sets and have a Salesforce Certification.
They are interviewing as soon as possible! To fast track your application for this opportunity, please contact Andrew Verdin at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at (949) 688-2208.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment, advertising more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2208. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce opportunities. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.