Salesforce nCino Systems Administrator | Portland, OR| $85k-$105k | Benefits, Remote FlexSalary:
July 21, 2020
As a Salesforce nCino Systems Administrator for our clients award winning company, you will advance and reinforce the proliferation of the existing Salesforce instance and oversee design and integration of third party apps and customizations used by company partners. You will also be a key part of the supervision of key company metrics and analytics and have the chance to work on a full life cycle project.
Qualifications we prefer:
- 3+ years of experience in a Systems Administrator / Analyst role with SFDC
- Administrator certification required, Advanced Administrator preferred
- Experience using third party Financial tools such as Flosum, CPQ, Zuora, DocuSign preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Evolve current Salesforce instance machinations that match business needs
- Apply previous Salesforce instance design experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($85k-$105k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Developer.
**In order to be considered for this opportunity as a preferred candidate, contact me at 303-558-4343 or send your resume to email@example.com