A client of ours, in the Financial Services industry is looking to bring a mid-level Salesforce developer onto their team (remotely).In this role the day-to-day would be centred around creating customisation's and integrating new features on to the Salesforce platform. This role would also allow one to work in a team setting with a number of Salesforce professionals.
- Manage projects throughout the entire development life cycle (including coding, testing, deployment, and support)
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Create custom objects, work-flows and triggers
- 3+ years of Salesforce develpment experience
- Experience with and extensive knowledge of Apex, Lighting, Visualforce
- Salesforce Certified App Builder (preferred)
- Experience with Sales and/or Service Clouds
- Authorized to work in the United States
Joseph at Phone: 718 710 4968 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.