English speaking (Sr.) Salesforce Developer (m/w/d) Stuttgart - up to 90.000€
Are you ready to accompany brands and companies successfully and sustainable into the future? Do you have experience with the Salesforce platform in Apex/Visualforce, ideally including Lightning and prefer to work for an end-user? You live or would like to work in Stuttgart? Then my customer will be happy to integrate you into his team.
My customer, a large IT service provider, is looking for a Salesforce Developer to strengthen his team. You can expect a modern working environment and various exciting projects, which will help you to advance your development both professionally and personally. Your responsibility:
- Responsible for the technical design and implementation of solutions on the salesforce.com platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud) at one of the largest Salesforce Field Service application companies in EMEA
- Quality monitoring of the delivered functions and ensuring smooth project flow; application of digital project management methods; integration of third-party systems and documentation of the database models and the base code
- Continuously improve all Salesforce processes and ensure optimal integration
- Cross-departmental cooperation with product owners, internal experts and external service providers
What you can expect from the company:
- University degree with focus on information technology or comparable qualification
- At least 2 years of professional experience with the Salesforce platform and object-oriented programming as well as experience with Lightning Web Components and in integration with other platforms
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration; knowledge of Salesforce Apex, Lightning and SOQL / SOSL desirable
- Certification or sound knowledge of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (especially FSL) are a plus
- Work style and personality: Very good communication and problem-solving skills
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Permission to work in Germany
- flexibility and occasional international travel
- A competitive salary
- The safety of a large, globally active company with 20,000 employees, high standards for occupational safety
- Structured familiarisation with the new area of responsibility, training and further education opportunities
- attractive remuneration in line with the qualification
- 30 days of holiday
- Employer subsidy for company pension scheme
You see yourself in this role? You have the necessary focus and would like to develop your career? Then, Roman Mummenthey, I am looking forward to your meaningful application: R.Mummenthey@masonfrank.comYour benefits of working with Mason Frank:
Mason Frank International is the world's leading executive search firm specialising in recruiting professionals and executives for Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest job offering in our speciality and have quickly become the market leader in Salesforce recruitment.
Every day, we offer well over 1000 open jobs in Salesforce and Cloud Marketing.
We ensure discretion, integrity and personal attention, expertise, customer relationships and professionalism!