Columbia, MD Based (EST)
/ Remote Salary:
$100,000-$130,000/year, benefits, bonus structure, 401K, PTOJob Description:
An end user that specializes in medical device sales is actively looking to add a Salesforce Developer to the team to help the organization implement Salesforce as the organizations new CRM. This position is going to be on a team of eight for the SFDC greenfield implementation and will be working completely on the Lightning platform.
This candidate should have at least 2-to-5 years of experience in Salesforce development with either APEX classes & triggers, Lightning, VisualForce pages or Classic Salesforce platform. Prior experience in the Salesforce Sales, Service, or Marketing Cloud is a must.
This position is only accepting Green Card Holders or US Citizens. Platform Developer I certification is a must.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties:
- Develop framework for Salesforce Lightning and Classic platform using APEX classes & triggers, VisualForce pages
- Prefer to have hands-on experience with Lightning Web Components
- Salesforce software development life cycle
- Design and implement critical solutions on Force.com platform
- Developing next-gen Salesforce platform (Lightning)
- Full application life cycle for technical design, development
- Full application life cycle for automated testing, deployment
- Understanding of data quality and designEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Proficiency in development with Salesforce
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Prior knowledge in building web-based UIs
- Prior work in OO languages
- Prior work with MVC framework
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598