MuleSoft Developer - Chicago, IL
This multi-million dollar financial organization is seeking a MuleSoft Developer to focus on streamlining services and growing within the oragnization. This opportunity is take on new challenges and to take the lead on project components as needed.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Function as the subject matter expert for MuleSoft integration package development
- Analyse and develop MuleSoft applications
- Test and deploy MuleSoft system applications
- Lead project components as required
- 2+ years with working with MuleSoft platform
- 2+ years of development experience in Java
- Experience with REST/SOAP
- Strong Java coding experience
- 3rd party software integration experience
- MuleSoft Certifications
- Java Certifications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Full time opportunity
- Full health and dental benefits
- PTO and paid holidays
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, contact Steven Hix at (704) 247-5574 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce/MuleSoft recruitment, supporting more Salesforce/MuleSoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce/MuleSoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce/MuleSoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/MuleSoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce/MuleSoft market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted at (704) 247-5574 (ext 5574) or email@example.com.