MuleSoft Architect - Remote - $175k
He/she will work on Analysis/Design/Development/Deployment of the services based on the requirements gathered. He/she will Effectively Handle offshore/onshore co-ordination and mentor the team as required.
· Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education. At least 7 years of Relevant Information Technology experience
· U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply
· Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Charlotte, NC or Dallas, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
· At least 5 years of experience with Mulesoft Anypoint API Platform. Hands on experience on 3.9 version or above
· At least 3 years' experience in Design and Architecture preferably in Mulesoft
· Able to interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
· Make technology decisions related to Mulesoft environment
· Create Design Document addressing business paint points around integration leveraging Mulesoft Anypoint API platform.
· Technically lead and groom a team of developers who might be geographically distributed.
· Create best practice documents on Mulesoft.
· Extensive experience designing and developing RESTfulAPIs
· Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
· Extensive coding experience with either Java/Spring or Node.js
· Understanding of differences between SOA and API design.
· Knowledge of Change & Incident Management process (CMRs, etc.)
· Work with client for new solutions and Automation ideas.
· Knowledge of Design patterns should be able to define API/Services as per client requirement. The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.