Salesforce Architect - Salt Lake City, Utah - $135 - $155K Annual
A computer software company that leads the world in customer relationship management (CRM) platform, located in Utah, currently has an opportunity for a Salesforce Solution Architect position.
Uniting companies and customers, this computer software company fuses teams like marketing, sales, service, and IT from any location with a distinctive CRM platform.
I am looking for great Salesforce Solutions Architects with a passion for shaping our future and revolutionizing careers. This Architect will be responsible for solution design, estimation of delivery management and operations of application solution. Collaborate with all levels of management, and Salesforce professionals within the firm. Ensure alignment with business and CRM management throughout full cycle project delivery. Requirements/ Responsibilities:
· Extended knowledge of technical capabilities (Visual Force, Apex, APIs, APEX Triggers & Web Services)
· Experience building & designing cloud based applications
· Ability to create solution design documentation that supports the business requirements and processes
· Excellent written, verbal presentation and organization skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units
· Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Developer & Architect-additional certifications preferred)
· Experience working with or managing an SI team
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4383 or email@example.com