Salesforce Admin/ Dev - Irvine - $130K
Our client is looking to capitalise in the current real estate market. It is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that has an impressive portfolio that has financed over 50,000 units nationwide. Role
As a Salesforce administrator, you will be working to ensure that this organization can seamlessly implement new applications and 3rd parties to its existing Salesforce platform. In addition, you will be applying your knowledge Salesforce SDK, API, and web integration. Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for over 100 users
- Continually run internal audits to look for improvements
- Integrate Salesforce across the organization and train new hires with system
- Collaborate with developers to finalize and integrate their platform
- Experience as Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Strong grasp of software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Bonus is to have experience in Apex and Lightning development
This is a company that originally had success on Wall Street and continued its excellence in their current market. This will be a permanent position that will provide job security during times of uncertainty.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to John at email@example.com
or feel free to call at (949) 688-2222.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.