Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: San Diego with remote flex
Do you love working in a collaborative environment? Do you like using Salesforce to solve problems within a business? If so, then we welcome you to submit your application for a position as a Salesforce Developer.
An established Salesforce consultancy is looking for developers to join their diverse, high-energy team because they are busier than ever!
What You Would Be Doing
- Participating in design and documentation sessions for external customers' Salesforce instances
- Developing Apex classes, controllers/triggers, and Visualforce among other things
- Optimizing the Salesforce interface for external customers
What We're Looking For
- Experience in Apex development
- Hands-on experience with the Salesforce product suite in both design and implementation
- Knowledge of Java, C# and other similar languages
- SQL and database modeling experience
- Salesforce Development certification is a huge plus
- Collaborative (you will be working with a project manager and other developers daily)
- Good communication skills
Incentives and Perks
- Remote position
- Competitive salary
- Equity-based long-term incentive bonus
- Full benefits
- Retirement plan
- In-office lunches
- Weekly massages
- Team-building activities
- Lively and fun company culture
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Kyla at email@example.com or feel free to call at (949) 570-2399.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.