Join a health plan organization for a career in healthcare that is motivating, inspiring, and rewarding.
A Salesforce Administrator is needed in a variety of ways to manages Sales and Marketing Cloud while integrating to various applications like Docusign, Email, phone apps and other subscriptions.
- Deliver excellence in consistent administration and support of Salesforce
- Managing users, profiles and roles; customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts;
- Manage, test, and implement workflow triggers, validation rules, alerts, automated email responses, managing and building reports etc.
- Understanding of the business operations and able to coordinate own projects
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning required
- Salesforce certifications (ADM 201) and/or (ADM 301)
- Integrating other marketing applications and managing large data sets
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, PTO, Flexible schedule, other