Salesforce Consultant - Utah - 95k-125k annual
A small and tech savvy firm with an environment built for vertical growth, located in Utah, currently has an opportunity for a Salesforce Consultant position.
An expert company that aims to firmly impact their clients, partners, employees, and community. This company goes above and beyond to generate viable results for common challenges that their clients face.
I am looking for a consultant that has expertise in Salesforce education and the ability to understand/connect with a customer's characteristics to alter a client's software experience. This role will involve being the primary solution designer and working closely with a development team and project manager, including assisting UT and UAT scenarios, as well as expediting demos after the completion of project milestones.
* Consistent implementation support, providing Salesforce proficiency to client throughout project life-cycle
* Inside sales support, presenting enhancement of products/services to existing customers, while maintaining the current scope of work
* Evaluating the business's current processes through process documentation, including standard operating procedure and work-flows
* Enforce the internal and external implementation process with excellence in communication skills
* Risk Management - ability to aid in establishing plans to alleviate risk
* Understanding of Business Process
* Competence to simultaneously contribute Salesforce knowledge to multiple complex and varying projects
* Organization and time management skills
* Understanding of waterfall and agile project management methodologies
* Experience leading meetings with parties ranging from C-suite executives to end-users utilizing a particular product
* Experience creating work-flow docs by gathering business requirements and documenting process
* Competitive Compensation Plan
* Medical, Dental, Vision
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4383 or firstname.lastname@example.org